Missouri State cares about the quality of life of its employees. The university offers a variety of insurance products to help meet your needs. Some are fully funded by the university (no cost to you), partially funded such as with medical, or voluntary (supplemental) and offered to support you and your family.
- Medical - University subsidized coverage. Two plans to choose from with dependent/family options for each. Employee premium can be further reduced through participation in yearly wellness activities
- Dental - University subsidized coverage. Employee only coverage paid in full by MSU, with dependent/family coverage options available.
- Vision - Two plans to choose from with dependent/family options for each.
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA) - See cafeteria Plan
- Basic Term Life and AD&D - University provided Employee term life insurance and Accidental Death and dismemberment coverage.
- Supplemental Term Life - Term Life insurance option to increase employee total coverage and provides options for Dependent/Family coverage.
- Universal Life - Universal (whole) life insurance option available to employee and dependent/family.
- Long-term Disability - University provided employee long term disability coverage.
- Accident - Two plans to choose from with dependent/family options for each. Each plan includes additional per visit benefit that may be used for non-related accident services.
- Critical Illness - Two plans to choose from with dependent/family options for each. Each plan includes additional benefit for completion of specific wellness screenings.
Provides full range of HR Benefits management services. Specific responsibilities include health insurance, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance, FSA, leave and FMLA benefits, and retirement.