Changing Employee Profile

It is important that you let us know if your personal information changes.

Employee change of address or name

To change your address or name, full-time and part-time employees (faculty and staff) use the Change of Address or Name Form - Employee. The form must be submitted to the payroll office. To change your name or marital status, please take your new Social Security card reflecting the legal name change to Payroll with this form.

Chosen name

An employee may choose a name other than their legal name to identify themselves at Missouri State University.