Please meet with your academic advisor to discuss accelerated graduate program options.
Indicates accelerated graduate program is available for students in this major.
Indicates program can be completed online.
This information is provided as a guide only. Students are strongly encouraged to meet with their major-specific MSU transfer advisor early in their education to discuss the most appropriate coursework for their intended MSU major, MSU degree requirements, etc.
William H. Darr College of Agriculture
- Agricultural Business (Agriculture Finance) (Comprehensive)
- Agricultural Business (Marketing and Sales) (Comprehensive)
- Agricultural Business (Enterprise Management) (Comprehensive)
- Animal Science (Comprehensive)
Judith Enyeart Reynolds College of Arts and Letters
- Communication (Non-Comprehensive)
- English (Creative Writing Option) (Non-Comprehensive)
- English (Literature Option) (Non-Comprehensive)
- Journalism (Non-Comprehensive)
- Modern Language (Spanish) (Non-Comprehensive)
- Modern Language (General Studies) (Non-Comprehensive)
- Modern Language Teacher Certification (Comprehensive)
- Public Relations (Comprehensive)
College of Business
Note: All College of Business programs are comprehensive, meaning that completion of a minor is not required.
- Fashion Merchandising and Design—Fashion Merchandising and Management
- Finance (Corporate and Investments Option)
- Information Technology (Application Development Track)
- Information Technology (Cybersecurity Track)
- Information Technology (IT Infrastructure Track)
- Management (Administrative Management Track)
- Management (Human Resources Track)
- Marketing (Advertising and Promotion Track)
- Marketing (Marketing Management Track)
- Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations Management (Logistics and Operations Management Option)
- Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations Management (Supply Chain Analytics Option)
College of Education
Note: All College of Education programs are comprehensive, meaning that completion of a minor is not required.
- Elementary Education
- Middle School Education (Language Arts)
- Middle School Education (Social Sciences)
- Special Education
McQueary College of Health and Human Services
College of Humanities and Public Affairs
- Criminology (Comprehensive)
- Economics (Non-Comprehensive)
- Philosophy (Non-Comprehensive)
- Political Science (Non-Comprehensive)
- Sociology (Non-Comprehensive)
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Mathematics (Comprehensive)