Crowder College Transfer 2+2 Plan

Transfer 2+2 Plans let you start with the end in mind

Start planning for your transfer to MSU now

Prepare for a seamless transition from associate’s degree to an MSU bachelor’s degree by using a Transfer 2+2 Plan.

Do you already know what your major will be? Check to see if there is a Transfer 2+2 Plan for your major. That will assist in planning your courses each semester. Talk to your community college advisor about how to use this plan to guide your course selection.

Don't see a plan listed for your major? Review general education information and associate degree requirements on your community college website. Contact an MSU major advisors with questions.

Transferring soon?

Talk to us. We’ve got resources to help you make the most of the transfer experience. 

Transferring from Crowder College to MSU in Neosho? Visit off-campus programs for your rotation schedule.

Transferring from Crowder College to MSU in Nevada? Visit off-campus programs for your rotation schedule

Find your plan

If you enter Missouri State having completed an Associate of Arts degree or the Missouri 42 credit hour general education block (Core 42), you will have met our general education requirements.

This information is provided as a guide only. Students are strongly encouraged to meet with their major-specific MSU transfer advisor early in their education to discuss the most appropriate coursework for their intended MSU major, MSU degree requirements, etc.