CORE 42 is a recommended lower-division curriculum of at least forty-two semester credit hours that is transferable at all Missouri public colleges and universities. CORE 42 is a statewide general education curriculum intended to ensure that all graduates possess a common core of college-level skills and knowledge (See Missouri Department of Higher Education CORE 42 for detailed information on this statewide initiative).
- Overview of CORE 42—Overview of the Missouri Higher Education Core Curriculum Transfer Act (SB 997; Sections 178.785-789 RSMo).
- CORE 42 Knowledge Areas, Competencies, & Structure—CORE 42 offers courses possessing four competencies in five knowledge areas.
- MDHE CORE 42 MOTR Courses—A list of the MOTR courses by knowledge area for 2018-2019 approved by Missouri Department of Higher Education.
- CORE 42 MOTR Courses at Missouri State—A list of the MOTR courses at Missouri State University by knowledge area approved for 2018-2019 by Missouri Department of Higher Education. These courses are guaranteed transferable to any Missouri pubic institution of higher education.
- CORE 42 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)—A list of frequently asked questions about CORE 42 from at Missouri State (updated September 20, 2018).
- CORE 42 Worksheet is a valuable tool used by faculty, advisors, and students to keep track of the CORE 42 coursework in a simple easy to use worksheet.
- CORE 42 Course Transfer Tracker is an online tool by the Missouri Department of Higher Education that will allow you to search for all CORE 42 courses at Missouri public institutions.
- Degree audit CORE 42 resources