Open enrollment is the period where employees can review, elect, decline or make changes to their benefits for the upcoming calendar year. Once elections or changes have been made, no changes can be made during the year unless they are due to a qualifying, life changing event, e.g., marriage, divorce, birth, etc.
Open Enrollment Period
The open enrollment period will begin in the fall.
Forms and publications
- Base Plan
- Buy-Up Plan
- Base and Buy-Up Comparison Tables and Buckets
- Sponsored Dependent Affidavit
- Annual Notice
- Open Enrollment FAQs
- Schedule of Benefits
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) - Previous Plan
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (Base Plan)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (Buy-Up Plan)
- VSP Summary