Yoga - Magers Health and Wellness
The class will encompass a gentle deep stretch, followed by balance and strength building poses, ending with a supported restorative practice. Practice develops body awareness, strength, balance, flexibility and focus.
Props such as yoga mats, blocks, and straps will be available for use if you do not have your own. Participants are also encouraged to bring a water bottle for hydration and dress comfortably.
Location - Magers Health and Wellness Conference Room - Room 100
When - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 12:10pm - 12:50pm
Start date - June 2 , End Date - July 31
No Class - June 19, July 3
Registration and Instructor
Registration fee: Free! There will be no charge for this session.
Please register using My Learning Connection:
- Login at My Missouri State.
- Go to the “Learning and Development” card.
- Choose “My Learning Connection”.
- Once there, type Yoga into the search box at the upper right of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to checkout and complete payment process
Certified Instructors from Wellness Collective - Instructor Schedule