Mindfulness and Meditation
Mindfulness & Meditation II
Unplug and unwind; restore and renew
Ever wonder why some people seem to accomplish everything they set our to do while others struggle to finish the simplest task? And why do some students soar thru classes and others struggle to keep up? Why do some people have loving relationships in their life and others are always in conflict? And why is it some people become millionaires and others stuggle to pay their bills? What is the secret that enables some to achieve their heart's desire and live the life of their dreams? Are there basic laws of the universe that some people grasp early on and others never figure out? This class teaches those basic laws and principles so that you can achieve your hearts desire.
Where - Virtual Zoom
Time - 6:00 - 8:00pm
When - Tuesday, April 4, 11, 18, 25
Instructor - Adam Campbell
Fee - $30
- Meditating for 30 years, including formal monastic training
- Educator for 20 years
- Trained as a spiritual director at the Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation
Please register using My Learning Connection:
- Login at My Missouri State.
- Go to the “Profile” tab.
- Choose “My Learning Connection” under the Professional Development section.
- Once there, type Mindfulness and Meditation into the search box at the upper right of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to use your noncredit fee waiver or pay for the class.