Making Sense of Money
Making Sense of Money is a basic budgeting series that is interactive and fun. This program assists participants in finding ways to save money and create an easy to follow budget. The Basic Budgeting Series addresses other topics such as money beliefs, goal setting, needs vs. wants, and wealth and assets. After completing the series, participants have the opportunity to open a savings account and the potential to earn a $100 match and $50 incentive for meeting their savings goal! Each class will also include dinner.
Location - Magers Health and Wellness Conference Room - Room 100
When - Wednesdays of Feb 2024
Start date - Feb 7 - Feb 28 (4 sessions)
Time - 5:15 - 6:30pm
Free - Dinner Provided
Registration and Instructor
Registration fee: Free! There will be no charge for this session.
Please register using My Learning Connection:
- Login at My Missouri State.
- Go to the “Learning and Development” card.
- Choose “My Learning Connection”.
- Once there, type Making Sense of Money into the search box at the upper right of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to checkout and complete payment process