Join us for delicious food samples as we whip up some of our favorite foods! MSU Dietetic students will prepare tasty & fresh foods for healthy eating in this fun, food-filled session. Come to one or both sessions and enjoy! All attendees will receive a cookbook filled with cooking tips and recipes of the demonstrations.
Seating will be limited to only 12 participants per session. Adequate distancing and face covering will be required. Participants will not sample foods during class, but will receive a to-go package that contains samples of all demo foods.
Thursday, March 11th
- Session #1: 12:00-1:00 PM
- Session #2: 1:00-2:00 PM
Location: PROF 426
Presenters: MSU Dietetics Students
Please register using My Learning Connection:
- Login at My Missouri State.
- Go to the “Profile” tab.
- Choose “My Learning Connection” under the Professional Development section.
- Once there, type Cooking Demonstrations into the search box at the upper right of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to complete registration.
Please contact us by emailing BenHunt@MissouriState.edu.