Open enrollment is the annual period during which you can elect/decline/or make changes to your medical, dental, vision, and cafeteria/flexible spending plans for the upcoming calendar year. Flexible spending elections must be elected annually. Additionally, voluntary benefit carriers may provide guarantee issue during this period as well (determined yearly by the carrier). Open enrollment for the 2022 benefits year will run from Nov. 1, 2021 through Dec. 1, 2021.
Open Enrollment Period
Complete open enrollment electronically
- Log in to My Missouri State
- Select the Profile tab.
- In the Employment Details section, select Online Benefits Enrollment. If you receive a login screen asking for credentials, please contact the Office of Human Resources immediately.
Call to complete enrollment over the phone
Counselors can assist you with questions, make recommendations, and help you to enroll over the phone. Call toll free 877-282-0808 or local 417-836-3000.
Cafeteria plan enrollment
Complete Cafeteria plan enrollment (flexible spending enrollment). Enrollment must be completed annually.
Want to learn more about benefits?
Visit the Virtual Benefits Fair.
Forms and publications
- Annual Notice
- Base Plan
- Buy-Up Plan
- Cafeteria plan enrollment presentation (flexible spending)
- Cafeteria (flex spending) Grace period
- Cafeteria plan eligible expense worksheet
- Dental Plan Table
- Domestic partner Affidavit
- Domestic Partner FAQ's
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (Base Plan)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (Buy-Up Plan)
- Medical plan document
- Dental plan document
- VSP Summary