- Use of the University's parking lot facilities and/or receipt of a parking permit, constitutes consent to/and agreement with these parking regulations, and authorizes University action as described herein.
- Violations of the parking regulations may result in the loss of parking privileges, and/or fines, penalties and/or other actions available to the University.
- Finding an authorized parking space and displaying a valid permit is the responsibility of the vehicle owner/operator.
- Registration can be completed with Transportation Services at the Transit Operations Center, 700 E. Elm, Springfield, MO 65806 or online through your profile tab (Faculty and Staff) / campus life tab (Students) at my.missouristate.edu.
- A parking permit does not guarantee the holder a specific parking space.
- Parking regulations are enforced on campus 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Failure to strictly enforce any parking regulations shall not be construed as a waiver for the future enforcement of these regulations.
- Parking permits are required year round on campus to park in university lots.
- Parking in spaces other than designated parking spaces is not authorized at Missouri State University.
- Vehicle maintenance may not be performed on University property, other than emergency repairs and Transportation Services must be notified during normal business hours 417-836-4825 or Radio Communications Services for after hours 417-836-5509.
- Overnight parking is limited to specific lots and areas with specific permit types. See permit types for additional information.
- Vehicles used as part of a construction project and parked within a fenced, designated area require a parking permit for the specific area.
- The Manager of Transportation may exercise discretion in implementing these regulations in order to achieve the purpose of reasonable regulations.
Regulations in their entirety.