Bear Walking Club
Starts June 1 - ends July 27
Who - Any MSU Employee that wants to start and/or continue a walking exercise program.
What - This program is designed to utilize the Foster Recreation Center to reach wellness goals. Participants will receive access to the FRC during this program. Participants will be encouraged to reach daily and weekly walking goals. Come join a group of walkers on the FRC track enjoying the campus views and climate controlled spaces.
Location - Foster Recreation Center
Time - Thursday, 12:00-1:00pm
June 1 - Studio A - Foster Recreation Center
- Overview of program and requirements, Lunch Provided.
June 8, 15, 22, 29 - Walking
July 6, 13 - Walking
July 20 - Studio A - Foster Recreation Center
- Program evaluation, Lunch Provided.
July 27 - Walking
****Walking meetings encouraged, but not mandatory****
Registration fee: $20
Please register using My Learning Connection:
- Login at My Missouri State.
- Go to the “Learning and Development” card.
- Choose “My Learning Connection”.
- Once there, type Bear Walking into the search box at the upper right of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to checkout and complete payment process