Whatever the problem, we want to help.
Employee Assistance Program
About the benefit
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free, confidential service to help you and your immediate family members with a wide range of problems. It’s available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
EAPs can help you by providing information, support and referral services to assist you with life concerns. The assistance may be provided by phone, online and/or face to face counseling.
We are pleased to offer employees two options to access services:
2022: Effective January 1, 2022 EAP will be administered by: Mercy EAP and UNUM
2022 EAP Benefits
Available to both full-time and part-time employees and their household. Take time for your self. EAP resources are available to help you manage a variety of situations.
Mercy EAP offers an array of services including:
- strained relationships
- Stress, Depression and/or Anxiety
- Anger, resentment
- Budgeting and debt Management
- Parenting concerns
- Grief and Loss/ Pillars of Resilience
Call 24 hours a day- 7 days a week- 365 days a year 314-729-4600 #2 or 1-800-413-8008 #2
- Username: MSU
- Password: MSU
Tools and questionaires
Available to full-time employees only
UNUM can help you and your immediate family members address life’s many challenges. UNUM offers counseling for work-life issues, assistance with finding child or senior care, help with legal or financial matters and more.
For information on services offered by UNUM, visit the Unum.com/lifebalance or call 1-800-854-1446.
Unum can assist further with these additional value add programs:
- Travel assistance program services are available when the covered person is traveling 100 miles or more
from home. Spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 are covered. Access:
- Hospital admission assistance/ Emergency medical evacuation
- Prescription replacement assistance
- Transportation for a friend or family member to join a hospitalized patient
- Care and transport of unattended minor children
- Legal and interpreter referrals
- passport replacement assistance
- and more
- Life and Legal planning - when a loved one is terminally ill, or passes away, you may need help with personal financial, and legal decision that need to be made. Life planning consultants are trained in mental health field and can provide financial and legal support regarding estate settlement, Social Security, cash flow, taxes and investment planning.