The catalog is an informational guide to courses, programs, academic policies, degree requirements, faculty teaching credentials, and general information about Missouri State.
The University publishes a separate Graduate Catalog which includes graduate admission requirements, academic policies, degree requirements, accelerated master's programs, and graduate faculty.
Which catalog do students follow?
New programs this year
- History major now offered under BS degree
- Music major now offered under BS degree
- New minor in Fire Administration
- New minor in Forestry
- New minor in Sign Language Studies
- New certificate in Environmental Education
- New certificate in Fire Administration
Undergraduate catalog maintained by: Office of the Registrar