Fillable PDF Forms
- Acknowledgment of Confidentiality Regulations (FERPA) is used as a written agreement for an employee (full-time, part-time, student) who has access to confidential student information.
- Administrative Withdrawal Due to Class Disruption is used by the instructor to request an administrative withdrawal of a student due to class disruption.
- Credit by Exam (refer to Prior Learning Assessment of Credit form).
- Degree Works Course Exception is used in Degree Works to approve a course substitution, course waiver, advisor approved course listing, and other types of exceptions to major or minor requirements.
- Degree Program Application is used to admit a student to a major that has specific admission requirements or to change a student's catalog year of graduation.
- Dual Credit Student's Change to Transcripted Course is used by the Dual Credit Office to request a change be made to a dual credit student’s transcript record.
- Incomplete Grade Assignment is used by the instructor to indicate what a student must do to complete the course and how the completed coursework will affect the final grade.
- Mixed Credit is used to allow an undergraduate student in an accelerated master's program to register for a graduate-level course.
- Personalized Minor is used to approve a personalized minor.
- Prior Learning Assessment Credit is used to award credit for passing a departmental examination, retroactive credit, etc.
- Reduced or Subsidized Tuition Class Request is used to request that the Office of the Provost approve a reduced or subsidized tuition for a specified section of a course.
- Repeat a Course Exception is used to approve using a substitute course for a subsequent repeat or to grant permission to exceed the repeatable limit of a course.
- Senior Permission is used to allow an undergraduate student to register for a graduate-level course.
- Thesis Course to Non-Thesis Project/Seminar course is used to request a thesis course be changed to a non-thesis project/seminar on a graduate student's transcript record.
Online Forms (BearPass Login Required)
Following forms can be accessed thru My Missouri State, Teaching and Advising tab, Faculty Services channel.
- Grade Change Authorization
- Incomplete Grade Extension
- Instructor Drop
- Non-Attendance Reporting
- Prerequisite Drop
- Transfer Credit Reevaluation/Preapproval forms
Following forms can be accessed by logging into the form with your bearpass login.
You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.