Welcome to the Missouri State Business Advisement Center!
Serving students with majors and minors in the College of Business
We are here to help! The Business Advisement Center is operating under normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Appointments will be conducted by Zoom, Phone, or In-Person. If you have questions, please contact our office at 417-836-5386 or by email at BusinessAdvisement@MissouriState.edu.
1. To find your assigned advisor, go to My Missouri State, click on the Registration tab and your advisor will be listed.*
2. Click on this link to the appointment booking page. Book an Appointment
3. Find your advisor.
4. Click on the link under your advisor's name for either a Zoom/Phone or In-Person appointment.
5. Choose the type of appointment (Current Student, New Transfer Student, Returning Student.)
6. Choose the date and time.
7. Confirm your appointment booking!
If you have any issues, please email BusinessAdvisement@MissouriState.edu .
*If you do not have an assigned advisor in the Business Advisement Center, please choose an advisor from the list.
- Be sure you are available during your scheduled appointment time.
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment through the confirmation email. If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel so that time slot may be used for another student.
- Not familiar with Zoom? Click here for Zoom information.
- Technology questions? Click here for the Help Desk.
We're looking forward to visiting with you, BizBears!