Full-time regular employees may receive assistance to help pay course fees to enroll in noncredit courses offered by Missouri State‘s approved units for the purpose of professional and personal development.
Noncredit Course Fee Waiver
About the benefit
The university will pay $150 per employee, per fiscal year (July 1 through June 30) for enrollment in noncredit courses sponsored by the University.
How to use the benefit
- Employees can register and purchase most training opportunities through My Learning Connection. Each training unit is valued as $1 in the payment process.
- Access the instructions for purchasing training in My Learning Connection.
- Review how to check your balance or order history in My Learning Connection.
Rules and limitations
- The fee assistance is for the employee only. It does not extend to members of the family.
- The university will comply with Internal Revenue Code regulations in regard to reporting benefits that are taxable income.
For additional information about the Noncredit Fee Waiver Benefit for full-time employees, please refer to Chapter 6.4.2 Noncredit Course Fees - My Benefit of the Employee Handbook.