How an FCTL Instructional Designer can help you:
- Assist with the development or revision of online, hybrid or traditional face-to-face courses
- Share research-based strategies and methodologies in teaching and learning
- Assist in the development or refinement of student learning objectives
- Assist with the design of assessment plans that measure learning in a meaningful way
- Provide strategies that promote academic integrity
- Course reviews utilizing the Online Learning Consortium's (OLC) series of rubrics
- Offer professional learning activities in areas of online course development, accessible learning, and using technology
- Support the ongoing professional development of faculty
For additional information or to set up an appointment contact email@example.com.
Missouri State University and the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning are committed to supporting faculty and staff as they strive to proactively address learning barriers for all students and strive to create inclusive learning environments.