Want to engage and motivate students in the learning process?
Instructional Designers in the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning are able to assist with course design across all modalities; face-to-face, technology enhanced and online.
We are here to support you in the creation, facilitation, and evaluation of effective and engaging instructional approaches that result in meaningful learning experiences for your students.
Working with an FCTL Instructional Designer can help you with:
- Using instructional technologies that enhance student learning
- Engaging students with high-impact learning practices
- Developing and revising online courses or degree programs
- Mastering effective online teaching strategies
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Creating accessible course materials
- Culturally responsive teaching
- Deterring plagiarism and cheating
- Using Open Educational Resources (OER's)
- Assessment strategies that measure learning outcomes in meaningful ways
- Best practices for student success
Want to know more? Contact the FCTL email@example.com and request a meeting with an Instructional Designer to discuss any of these topics and your goals for the design of the courses you are teaching.