Alumni and Friends
Continue the connection
We value our alumni! We want to hear about your personal and professional accomplishments because your success is our success. Also, alumni are a great resource for practicum and internship experiences, helping the next generation of our students.
Once a Bear, always a Bear
Stay in touch with your alma mater through the Missouri State Alumni Association. Your involvement may reap a number of benefits, including the following:
- Maintaining lifelong friendships.
- Networking: connecting with alumni in similar fields, positions and locations.
- Continuing your favorite traditions.
- Being informed: receive the most up-to-date information about what’s happening on campus.
- Celebrating all things maroon and white.
- Giving back to the University community in a way that fits you – impacting the future of Missouri State.
- Sharing your story.
- Adding value to your degree: learn what’s new in your academic field.
- Leaving your mark. Defining your legacy.
Attend alumni events
Alumni events are held in cities throughout the United States. These events are great opportunities for you to network, establish new relationships and reconnect with old friends in your area. See the upcoming events to find an alumni gathering in an area near you.
Giving to the music department
Alumni donors can demonstrate their desire to continue improving the quality of education in the various music programs at Missouri State by giving a private contribution. Your gift – no matter its size – supports the music department, funds scholarships, improves facilities and provides for faculty development and research