Spring 2022 Commencement
Friday, May 20 at Great Southern Bank Arena
- Reynolds College of Arts and Letters
- College of Education
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences
Dr. Frank Einhellig
The University Provost will be the featured speaker at our morning ceremony.
- Darr College of Agriculture
- College of Business
- Interdisciplinary Academic Programs
Dr. Jim Baker
The University's Vice President for Community & Global Partnerships will address our graduates at the afternoon ceremony.
- McQueary College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Public Affairs
Dr. Glenn Coltharp
The President of Crowder College will receive an Honorary Doctorate and be featured at our evening ceremony.
What's my college?
Check the list of majors and assigned colleges.