Fall 2022 Commencement
Friday, December 16 at Great Southern Bank Arena.
- Darr College of Agriculture
- McQueary College of Health & Human Services
- Reynolds College of Arts & Letters
- College of Natural & Applied Sciences
- College of Humanities & Public Affairs
- Interdisciplinary Academic Programs
- College of Business
- College of Education
United States Senator Roy Blunt will be the featured speaker at the 10 a.m. ceremony and receive the Bronze Bear Award.
Missouri State Senator Karla Eslinger will receive the Government Excellence Award and be the keynote speaker at the 1:30 p.m. ceremony.