Reduced capacity at JQH Arena
- Each ceremony will be capped at 500 graduates. Each graduate can invite up to 6 guests. Tickets will not be required for entrance to JQH Arena, nor will guests need to RSVP. These limits are based on JQH Arena capacity with current COVID-19 restrictions in place. We're asking graduates to follow these rules so everyone has the chance to celebrate with their guests.
Masks are required
- All guests and graduates MUST wear masks over their noses and mouths prior to entering JQH Arena and throughout the ceremony. For more information, please review the Missouri State's masking policy.
- Commencement parking is available in Lots 25, 54, Bear Park North and Bear Park South. Please visit the parking website
- Doors to JQH Arena will open 90 minutes before both ceremonies.
- For security purposes, guests will be wanded, upon entering JQH arena.
- Bag checks will take place for guests who bring any bag that is not clear/transparent.
After the ceremony
- After the ceremony has concluded, guests will be directed by JQH Arena staff to the nearest exit. We ask that all guests follow the direction of arena staff, to safely exit the facility and maintain physical distancing.
- Graduates will be escorted off the arena floor and directed to the east entrance (main entrance) of JQH arena.