Fall 2019 Commencement
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Arts and Letters
- College of Humanities and Public Affairs
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- McQueary College of Health and Human Services
- William H. Darr College of Agriculture
- Interdisciplinary Academic Programs
The State Senator, representing District 30, will be the 10 a.m. ceremony speaker and will be receiving Missouri State University's Government Excellence Award.
The State Representative for the 134th District and Speaker of the House of Representatives will be the 1:30 p.m. ceremony speaker and will be receiving Missouri State University's Government Excellence Award.