Majors and Assigned Colleges

How to Find Your College

Students can navigate this path to find your major and college listed on your unofficial transcript: My Missouri State, Student tab, My Academic Record channel, Unofficial Transcript link.

Special considerations

  • Undergraduate education majors march with the college of their major.
    • Child and Family Development, Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, and Special Education majors march with the College of Education.
    • All other education majors march with the college of their major.
  • Individualized majors are interdisciplinary by nature. Students pursuing an individualized major are encouraged to walk with the college to which their primary department and advisor are assigned.
  • Masters, specialists, and doctoral candidates march together with all other graduate degree candidates.
  • Masters of Professional Studies graduates are encouraged to participate in the ceremony of the college to which their selected option area is assigned.