Spring 2021 Commencement
Thursday & Friday, May 13-14 at Great Southern Bank Arena
All ceremonies will be modified to accommodate COVID‑19 protocols. Each graduate can invite up to 4 guests. These limits are based on Great Southern Bank Arena capacity. We're asking graduates to follow these rules so everyone has the chance to celebrate with their guests.
Ceremonies will not be ticketed, nor will guests be required to RSVP.
We look forward to celebrating with all of our #BearGrads.
Thursday, May 13
- College of Business (Undergraduate students only)
Dr. David Meinert
- McQueary College of Health and Human Services (Undergraduate students only)
- Interdisciplinary Academic Programs (Undergraduate students only)
Dr. Mark Smith
Friday, May 14
- McQueary College of Health and Human Services (Graduate students only)
- Reynolds College of Arts and Letters
Dr. Shawn Wahl
- College of Humanities and Public Affairs
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Academic Programs (Graduate students only)
Dr. Tamera Jahnke
- College of Education
- William H. Darr College of Agriculture
- College of Business (Graduate students only)
Dr. Barri Tinkler
What's my college?
Not sure of your college? Check the list of majors and assigned colleges.