Fall 2018 Commencement
Dec. 14 at Great Southern Bank Arena
- College of Arts and Letters
- College of Humanities and Public Affairs
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- McQueary College of Health and Human Services
- William H. Darr College of Agriculture
- Interdisciplinary Academic Programs
- College of Business
- College of Education
Speakers and award winners
The state senator has advocated for the university by supporting funding and degree legislation. He will receive the Governmental Excellence Award and speak at the 10 a.m. ceremony.
As Missouri's 54th governor, Blunt signed the bill that allowed Missouri State to change its name in 2005. He will receive the Bronze Bear Award and speak at the 1:30 p.m. ceremony.