Join us for Transfer VIP Days
What will you do at VIP Days?
- Explore academic programs in your area of interest at a majors fair just for transfer students
- Enjoy a free lunch with faculty members and students who have transferred into your area of interest
- Tour campus and see the academic building(s) which are home to your area of interest
- Network with instructors and students in your area of interest
- Gather essential information to transfer into your programs of interest
STEPS TO BECOMING A BEAR
Apply for summer and fall as early as one year before you wish to transfer. Apply for spring in late July.
Calculate your estimated costs. Discover financial aid and scholarships for transfer students.
Once admitted, you will receive your transfer evaluation and be assigned an advisor.
Located in the heart of the Ozarks, explore all Springfield has to offer.
Build a support network. Find students with similar interests. Build lifelong friendships.
Make a seamless transfer
Transfer 2 + 2 plans are created to provide peace of mind. Access this guide early in your college career to make the most efficient progress toward earning your Missouri State bachelor’s degree.
Transferring from a community college? Check out these plans by institution.
Mark your calendar
Transferring for Fall semester (starts in August) – admission application available as early as the previous August.
Transferring for Spring semester (starts in January) – admission application available in late July.
Let us help you transfer
Questions about admission process, including application, transcripts and timeline? Contact Bart Tibbs:
Questions about getting connected to an academic advisor and next steps after being admitted? Contact Campbell Keele:
Transferring to Missouri State from any of the OTC campus locations, contact Donna Rebmann:
Are you a nontraditional, adult student learner? Do you have questions regarding Transfer 2+2 Plans and Adult Student Services? Contact Jaime Ross: