Benefits of fitness activities
- Working out reduces risk for many diseases, increasing your chance for a longer life.
- Exercise improves moods and reduces stress.
- Physical activity may help you fall asleep faster and deepen sleep.
- Regular activity plays critical role in controlling weight.
- Exercise increases energy and improves your ability to do everyday activities.
- Trying new group classes means you won’t get bored.
BearFit Fall 2015 Schedule - click here to view -
Sign up for a BearFit pass
|Member prices||Non-member prices|
|Semester unlimited pass: $35
||Semester unlimited pass: N/A
|15 class punch card: $25
||15 class pass: $75
|Pay per class: $2
||Pay per class: $3 (must be used with day pass)
Note: Full-time faculty and staff may use Non-Credit Fee Waiver
Note: One class passes are available for purchase at the Foster Recreation Welcome Center.
Once you have registered, you must pickup your BearFit pass at the Foster Recreation Welcome Center.
Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Schedules are available in Foster Recreation Center.