How To Register for Rec Sports:
- Go to https://recportal.missouristate.edu and sign in by clicking the sign in button in the top right corner. All sport, league and division offerings will be posted at https://recportal.missouristate.edu, please click the link to see all information for the semester.
- Once signed in, click the rec sports button from the list of programs.
- To register a new team, click the register button. To find a team to join, click the find a team button.
- In order to register a team or join a team, all participants will need to buy a rec sports membership. Once you have the membership, you will be allowed to play all semester with no additional cost.
- If you have questions or concerns with the process, please contact Daniel LaPalm or watch the instructional video below.
University fraternities compete against one another in a number of interfraternity leagues and tournaments for points.
The intramural policies and procedures are used in all aspects of sportsmanship, captain's responsibilities and basic rules throughout the intramural season. Please review in order to understand the basics of participating in the program.