Benefits of Fitness Activities
- Regular exercise (150 min./week) reduces risk for many diseases, increasing your chance for a longer life.
- Exercise improves moods and reduces stress.
- Physical activity may help you fall asleep faster and improve sleep quality.
- Regular activity plays a critical role in controlling weight.
- Regular exercise has been proven to improve academic outcomes.
- Exercise increases energy and improves your ability to do everyday activities.
- Be sure to try a variety of activities to enhance your fitness enjoyment and decrease the risk for overuse injuries.
BearFit Group Fitness Classes
"Be Fit with BearFit"
BearFit strives to meet the needs of the Missouri State community by providing a welcoming environment, empowering participants to achieve their fitness goals through a variety of group fitness classes. Additionally, BearFit seeks to support the professional development of its instructors by providing leadership opportunities and practical training applicable within Campus Recreation's Fitness and Wellness department . At the very heart of the program, BearFit works to bridge the employee fitness and wellness needs of Missouri State and the programs initiatives through excelling BearFit instructors.
Learn more about the BearFit Classes and Schedule.
BearFit Class Pass Options:
|Spring and Fall Semester Unlimited Class Pass||
One Class Pass
*Available for purchase at the Foster Recreation Center Welcome Desk.
Note: Full-time faculty and staff FRC Members may use Noncredit Fee Waiver.
BearFit Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.