Jazz Clinic Day
Join us for a great day of jazz performance and jazz education.
Friday, February 24, 2023
- Spend the day on the Missouri State University campus performing and learning with highly respected jazz educators and clinicians. The jazz festival this year is strictly an educational opportunity to improve the performance level of your jazz band for upcoming competitive festivals.
- Registration is required and space is limited.
- Categories are available for your high school big band and jazz combos.
- Each group will perform for a panel of jazz clinicians and receive an interactive clinic immediately following their performance.
- Sponsored by Ernie Williamson Music
- Randy Hamm, Director of Jazz Studies and Professor of Saxophone
- Dave Dickey
- Bennett Wood
- Email Music@MissouriState.edu with your questions.
- Or call Jazz Studies Director Randy Hamm at 417-836-6739.
Registration deadline is February 10, 2023.
- Big Band: $250
(Space is limited so, please, no more than two big bands per school.)
- Combo: $200