Lead Others - The Supervisor Series
This program is designed for any supervisor who has responsibility for completing an ADP for at least one direct report. Courses cover timely and relevant content that is tailored specifically for Missouri State University supervisors and facilitated by nationally recognized facilitators.
Space is limited to 30 participants. There is no cost to participants. For a complete schedule and to register, visit My Learning Connection.
Registration in the event, MSU LEAD-Lead Others-The Supervisor Series, will automatically register you in the eight sessions in the series.
To register, select the button below to go to My Missouri State, navigate to My Learning Connection under the Profile tab, and search for MSU LEAD.
- Managing MSU with Strengths
- MSU Performance Management: Manage Your Team for Success
- Time, Meeting & Communication Management at MSU
- Leading Across MSU Generations
- Decision Making & Problem Solving to Improve Efficiency
- Influence through Engagement at MSU
- Ethical Decision Making & Conflict Resolution
- The Effective Leader at MSU
After completing all the required courses, you will earn a unique badge to show off all your hard work!