Showcase Friday Presentations
NEW Showcase Friday!
Showcase Fridays are an extension of the annual Showcase on Teaching and Learning providing an opportunity to learn and discuss with colleagues.
All sessions will be held on Friday mornings at 11:00 a.m., will be 50 minutes. Most sessions will be delivered over ZOOM.
Links to the virtual sessions can be found in the Blackboard Academic Community and will be sent each week via email.
Are you interested in presenting or leading a discussion on Showcase Friday? Contact the FCTL and let us know your idea. We look forward to seeing you at Showcase Fridays.
The 2022 Showcase Friday sessions will be announced soon.
Recordings of the following Showcase Friday sessions can be found in the Bb Academic Community.
- The GREAT program as a collaborative space: supporting international and intercultural teaching and global academic engagement
- Community-engaged pedagogy: integrating community partners to advance student learning outcomes
- Assessment for learning or compliance? Teacher educators share research-based shift in grading practices
- Encouraging student self-care in an online physiological psychology classroom: can a modest effort make an impact?
- “It’s Showtime!” Take your video recordings to the next level!
- Finding and competing for local, state, and federal grants in your discipline