Dr. Wesley Friske
Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- Phd, Business Administration-Marketing, 2015, Texas Tech University
- MBA, Marketing, 2010, West Texas A&M University
- BA, English (Teaching Option), 2006, Montana State University
MKT 351-001 - Consumer Market Behavior
MKT 360-002 - Marketing Research
MKT 360-301 - Marketing Research
Research and professional interests
- Choi, Sunhee, Friske, Wesley, Lee, Sanglo, and James Wilcox (2014), “The Effects of Price Promotion Depth on New and Mature Products,” Journal of Brand Management, 21(3), 202-215.
- Davis, Donna and Wesley Friske (2013), “The Role of Public-Private Partnerships in Facilitating Cross-Border Logistics: A Case Study at the U.S./Canadian Border,” Journal of Business Logistics, 34(4), 347-359.
- Davis, Donna and Wesley Friske (2013), “Defining the Soft Infrastructure of Border Crossings: A Case Study at the US/Canada Border,” American Review of Canadian Studies, 43(4), 477-493.
- Friske, Wesley and Sunhee Choi (2013), “Another Look at Retail Gravitation Theory: History, Analysis, and Future Considerations,” Academy of Business Disciplines Journal, 5(1), 88-106.
- Li, Andrew, Bagger, Jessica, and Wesley Friske (2013), “Social Desirability in the Selection Process: New Insights from a Novel Context,” Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 51, 45-62.
- Racherla, Pradeep and Wesley Friske (2012), “Perceived ‘Usefulness of Online Consumer Reviews: An Exploratory Investigation across Three Services Categories,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 11(6), 548-559.
- Fly fishing
Awards and honors
- Outstanding Reviewer Award, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications
- Best Poster Award, Society for Industry and Organizational Psychology Annual Conference
- AMA-Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Representative
- Doctoral Student Teaching Award, Texas Tech University
- Doctoral Student Research Award, Texas Tech University