Your application for admission to Missouri State University requires a $35 application fee. In some cases, students may qualify for a waiver, see below:
Current high school students
An application fee waiver is only available to domestic, first-time freshman applicants. Waivers may be granted to applicants who submit the following documents:
- Signed National Association for College Admission Counseling Admission Application fee waiver form
- Documentation of an approved waiver of the ACT registration fee
- Signed Collegeboard College Application fee waiver form
How to submit a fee waiver during the application process
- Acquire a copy of a completed NACAC, ACT, or College Board fee waiver from your high school counselor.
- Start the online application. Before completing the application, upload your fee waiver document to submit your feel waiver request. To do this, click on your name at the top of the application to reveal a dropdown menu including the “Fee Assistance Program” link. Click this link to visit a page where you can upload your fee waiver document. See screenshot below.
- Wait for your fee waiver request to be reviewed. If approved you’ll receive an email notification. Do not submit your application until you receive your fee waiver decision.
- Complete and submit the online application.
West Plains students
If you have taken courses as a degree-seeking student on the West Plains campus of Missouri State, you will not be required to pay the $35 application fee. Please contact the Office of Admissions for an approved fee waiver code prior to completing your online application.
Admitted but non-enrolled students
Domestic degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate students that have paid the application fee within the past year but did not enroll will not need to pay again. Please contact the Office of Admissions for an approved fee waiver code prior to completing your online application.