Dr. Gawon Yun
Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- PhD, Operations and Supply Chain Management, 2020, University of Rhode Island
- MBA, Business Administration, 2015, Colorado State University – Pueblo
- BA, English Language and Literature, 2014, Kangwon National University
- MKT 365 Introduction to Logistics
- MKT 450 Supply Chain Management and Sustainability
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Yun, G., Yalcin, M. G., Hales, D. N., & Kwon, H. Y. (2019). Interactions in Sustainable Supply Chain Management: A Framework Review. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 30(1), 140-173.
- Yalcin, M. G., Chakravorty, S. S., & Yun, G. (2019). Informing the Balanced Theory of Port Competitiveness Using Ambidextrous Supply Chain Strategy. Transportation Journal, 58(1), 21-37.
- Joo, S. & Yun, G. (2017). Examining the influence of information system ratings on the performance of 3PL companies. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 26(3), 316-328.
- Yun, G., Ebrahimpour, M., Withers, B., & Bandyopadhyay, P. K. (2019). Internal and Vendor Employees Unethical Behaviors In the Supply Chain: The Case of India. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 27(1), 59-80.
Research and professional interests
- Sustainable supply chain management (SSCM)
- Souring and location decisions (reshoring)
- Global operations and supply chain management
Awards and honors
- Dholakia Research in Business Graduate Award, College of Business, University of Rhode Island, 2020
- Dean’s Excellence Teaching Award for Ph.D. Student, College of Business, University of Rhode Island, 2018