The MoState Access Award is designed to ensure that cost does not prevent Missouri students from completing a degree.
MoState Access Award
$0 Tuition and Fees
No tuition and fees?
Under MoState Access, eligible students will pay no tuition and fees after federal, state, and institutional grants and scholarships are first applied.
This means that this award covers any gap between a student's tuition and fees and their total federal, state, and institutional grant and scholarship aid.
How to qualify
To earn the MoState Access Award, students must complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 1 each year they are in school. Additionally, students must be:
- An incoming freshman or new transfer student.
- A Missouri resident.
- A U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant.
- Seeking an undergraduate degree.
- Enrolled full time (at least 12 credit hours).
Students who have all their tuition and fees covered through Pell, Access Missouri, or other traditional institutional scholarships will not receive the MoState Access Award.
Invest in yourself
That investment begins with education. Missouri State's philosophy has always been: All students should have access to a high-quality college education. With the MoState Access Award, your college degree is within reach.
Up to 8 Semesters
Helping you complete your degree
The award can be renewed for a total of 8 semesters at Missouri State, if the recipient:
- Maintains full-time enrollment.
- Meets Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
- Completes 24 MSU credit hours each academic year.
- Submits a FAFSA by February 1 each year.
- Remains Federal Pell Grant eligible.