A lot of information comes and goes through student organizations and the Office of Student Engagement. In hopes of making it easier for student leaders to find the appropriate forms, we have created this clearinghouse for any form a student organization may need for the OSE. Please check out the following forms for additional information and submission deadlines. For any questions regarding forms, please contact the Office of Student Engagement at 417-836-4386.
- Email Request Form Get a .MissouriState.edu email address specifically for your organization
- Trip Registration Form Required form for all organization travel outside 10 mile radius of Springfield, at least 10 business days prior. (MUST BE TYPED)
- Organization Trip and Activity Release Form Required form for all organization members traveling outside 10 mile radius of Springfield, at least 10 business days prior. (completed once per person, per organization, per semester, MUST BE TYPED)
- Mailing Label Request Form Get mailing labels for MSU students for approved mailings
- BearFest Village Tailgating Form Register your organization for a spot during BearFest Village Tailgating
- Logo Usage Waiver Form Apply for a royalty fee waiver for MSU logo usage (MUST also email image to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student Organization Spotlight Application Form Apply to be the spotlighted organization during an available week
- Organization Office/Locker Space Application Apply for an office and/or locker in the Plaster Student Union: Organization Complex (PSU 111)
- Office/Locker Space Memo and Timeline
You need Adobe Reader to view and print this document.