A lot of information comes and goes through student organizations and the Office of Student Engagement. In hopes of making it easier for student leaders to find the appropriate forms, we have created this clearinghouse for any form a student organization may need for the OSE. Please check out the following forms for additional information and submission deadlines. For any questions regarding forms, please contact the Office of Student Engagement at 417-836-4386.
- Email Request Form Get a .MissouriState.edu email address specifically for your organization
- Trip Registration Form Required form for all organization travel outside 10 mile radius of Springfield, at least 10 business days prior. This form can also be completed via the Office of Student Engagement CampusLINK page under Forms.
- Organization Trip and Activity Release Form Required form for all organization members traveling outside 10 mile radius of Springfield, at least 10 business days prior. (completed once per person, per organization, per semester. This form can also be completed via the Office of Student Engagement CampusLINK page under Forms
- Vehicle and Passenger information Form (For CampusLINK use ONLY) Complete fillable form for CampusLINK Trip Regsitration. When complete, save it to your device and upload the completed form to your Trip Registration Form.
- Mailing Label Request Form Get mailing labels for MSU students for approved mailings
- Logo Usage Waiver Form Apply for a royalty fee waiver for MSU logo usage (MUST also email image to email@example.com)
- Student Organization Spotlight Apply to be the spotlighted organization during an available week
You need Adobe Reader to view and print this document.