Alumni and Friends
Continue the connection
We are proud of our alumni. We want to hear about your personal and professional accomplishments, because your success is our success. Also, alumni are a great resource for internship experiences, helping the next generation of our students.
Once a Bear, always a Bear
Stay in touch with your alma mater through the Missouri State Alumni Association. Your involvement may reap a number of benefits, including:
- Maintaining lifelong friendships
- Networking: connecting with alumni in similar fields, positions and locations
- Continuing your favorite traditions
- Being informed: receive the most up-to-date information about what’s happening on campus
- Celebrating all things maroon and white
- Giving back to the University community in a way that fits you – thereby contributing to the future of Missouri State
- Sharing your story
- Adding value to your degree: learn what’s new in your academic field
- Leaving your mark; defining your legacy
Attend alumni events
Alumni events are held in cities throughout the United States. These events are great opportunities for you to network, establish new relationships and reconnect with old friends in your area. See the upcoming events to find an event in an area near you.
Giving to the World Languages and Cultures department
Alumni donors can demonstrate their desire to continue improving the quality of education in the various world languages and cultures programs at Missouri State by giving a private contribution. Your gift – no matter its size – supports the department, funds scholarships, improves facilities and provides for faculty development and research.