Computer Engineering Minor
A minor in computer engineering, granted through Missouri S&T, will require the following:
- Pass the ELEC ENG Advancement Exam 1 (ELEC ENG 2100 final) with a "C" or better.
- Pass the COMP ENG Advancement Exam (COMP ENG 2210 final) with a "C" or better.
- A "C" or better in the following courses:
- COMP ENG 3150: Introduction to Microcontrollers and Embedded System Design
- COMP ENG 3110: Computer Organization and Design
- COMP ENG 5410: Introduction to Computer Communication Networks
Pass 3 hours of additional 4XXX-level or above COMP ENG or ELEC ENG coursework with a "C" or better, excluding senior design, special problems and undergraduate research. Transfer courses cannot be used to satisfy this requirement. The course choice for this requirement is subject to the approval of the minor advisor.
You can complete these courses and exams in Springfield.