Scheduling Out-of-Class Exams
- Schedule your accommodated exam with the Testing Center.
- The Testing Center is responsible for the scheduling and administration of your accommodated exams, quizzes, and finals.
- For fall/spring semesters, the Testing Center requires at least one weeks' (7 days) notice for regular exams and quizzes.
- For summer semester, the Testing Center requires three days notice for exams, quizzes, and finals.
- To make changes to an already-scheduled exam, contact the Testing Center at TestingCenter@MissouriState.edu.