As of the Fall 2019 semester, all Missouri State Online students who need to take a proctored exam at the Testing Center are required to make an appointment, Appointments must be scheduled at least 48 hours prior to your desired exam date and time. The 48 hour limit is strictly enforced by the appointment software. For example, if you want to make an appointment for 10 AM on Wednesday, you must do so before 9:30 AM on Monday. We do not make appointments by phone or email.
We strongly recommend you review our Policies for Taking Exams information page before submitting your reservation request. Please note the following:
- Appointments must be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to the desired exam date and time. This is strictly enforced by the appointment software.
- Appointments can be made, rescheduled, or cancelled entirely through the appointment system, up to one hour prior to your appointment.
- Please refer to our Operating Hours and Known Closures before submitting your request.
- Non-Missouri State students and Missouri State students taking non-Missouri State exams must also pay a sitting fee through our online payment system. Test candidates may be asked to provide proof of payment before sitting for their exam.
- All exam candidates must provide a valid photo ID to sit for an exam. No exceptions.
- We have eight (8) paper-based test seats between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM on weekdays. There may be additional seats available after 5 PM or on weekends. Different conditions apply during intersessions and the summer semester. Please take this into consideration when reserving your seat.
As of Thursday, June 6, 2019, we are using a system called RegisterBlast to make exam appointments. This system allows students to make, reschedule, and cancel their own appointments. Please note the following:
- You must select the exam type ("group") from the dropdown menu to begin scheduling your exam. "Group" is simply the type of exam you wish to take. Be sure you are selecting the right exam type, so you pay a sitting fee when you are required to do so, and do not pay when it is not required.
- Missouri State Online CBT means it's a computer based exam, such as through Blackboard.
- Missouri State Online PBT means it's a paper-based exam.
- Select the amount of time your exam is ALLOWED - not the amount of time you think you will need. Your seat will be reserved for ONLY the amount of time you choose, which may mean you don't get all of the allotted exam time you are allowed. There is no penalty or adverse consequences to scheduling your appointment for a longer period of time, so err on the side of a longer appointment.
- If a price is listed next to your exam name, there is a required sitting fee which must be submitted via our Pay For Your Exam page.
- Proof of payment may be required at the time of your exam. Please be prepared to show it if asked.
- You can make, reschedule, and cancel appointments at your convenience through the RegisterBlast system.
- If you do not see the exam type you want to take listed, contact the Testing Center at TestingCenter@missouristate.edu.
- Click on the link below to schedule your exam.