Missouri State Online students, as a rule, should NOT use this form to schedule exams. If you are a Missouri State Online student, and your exam will be conducted through Blackboard or a similar computer-based testing system, you do NOT need to schedule an exam date or time. Exception: Missouri State Online students taking a paper-based exam are required to use this form.
Test candidates must complete the below field to request scheduling an exam. This form is primarily but not exclusively for scheduling exams for Missouri State students taking exams from other institutions or non-Missouri State students taking exams from other institutions. This form is not a guarantee of an exam date and time; it is a request for a specific date and time. We strongly recommend you review our Policies for Taking Exams information page before submitting your reservation request. Please note the following:
- Requests must be submitted no later than 2 full business days prior to the desired exam date and time. Exam reservations received later than 2 full business days prior to the desired exam date and time may be denied or accommodated at the discretion of the Testing Center Coordinator.
- Exam requests will be answered within 1 business days of the submitted request.
- Please refer to our Operating Hours and Known Closures before submitting your request.
- Test candidates must have an email confirmation of the exam date and time to sit for an exam.
- Non-Missouri State students and Missouri State students taking non-Missouri State exams must also pay a sitting fee through our online payment system. Test candidates may be asked to provide proof of payment before sitting for their exam.
- All exam candidates must provide a valid photo ID to sit for an exam. No exceptions.
- Reservations are processed manually, not automatically. Please allow up to one full business day for your exam reservation to be confirmed.
- We have four (4) paper-based test seats between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM on weekdays. We typically have many more paper-based test seats available after 5 PM Mondays - Thursdays, 9 AM - 6 PM on Saturdays, and 12 PM - 9 PM on Sundays. Please take this into consideration when reserving your seat.