NEW for Spring 2020: Missouri State students will use a "single sign on" method to make appointments - you will be required to log in using your Missouri State credentials when you click on the Exam Registration link.
All students who need to take a proctored exam at the Testing Center are required to make an appointment, Appointments must be scheduled at least 48 hours prior to the desired exam date and time. The 48 hour limit is strictly enforced by the appointment software. For example, if you want to make an appointment for 10 AM on Wednesday, you must do so before 9:30 AM on Monday. We do not make appointments by phone or email.
We strongly recommend you review our Policies for Taking Exams information page before submitting your reservation request. Please note the following:
- If you receive a "all seats are full message", the most likely reason is you have missed the 48-hour deadline.
- Appointments can be made, rescheduled, or cancelled entirely through the appointment system, up to one hour prior to your appointment.
- Please refer to our Operating Hours and Known Closures before submitting your request.
- Test candidates may be asked to provide proof of payment before sitting for their exam.
- All exam candidates must provide a valid photo ID to sit for an exam. No exceptions.
- We have eight (8) paper-based test seats between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM on weekdays. There may be additional seats available after 5 PM or on weekends. Different may conditions apply during midterms, finals, intersessions and the summer semester. Please take this into consideration when reserving your seat.
We use RegisterBlast to make exam appointments. This system allows students to make, reschedule, and cancel their own appointments. Please note the following:
- You must select the exam type ("group") from the dropdown menu to begin scheduling your exam. "Group" is simply the type of exam you wish to take. Be sure you are selecting the right exam type, or you may not find your exam listed.
- Missouri State Online CBT means it's a computer based exam, such as through Blackboard.
- Missouri State Online PBT means it's a paper-based exam.
- If a price is listed next to your exam name, there is a required sitting fee which must be submitted via our Pay For Your Exam page.
- You can make, reschedule, and cancel appointments at your convenience through the RegisterBlast system.
- If you do not see the exam type you want to take listed, contact the Testing Center at TestingCenter@missouristate.edu.