Important: Masks are required for all test candidates in the Testing Center. Failure or refusal to wear a face covering as defined by campus policy will result in refusal of testing services.
IMPORTANT: Missouri State students must use a "single sign on" method to make appointments - you will be required to log in using your Missouri State credentials when you click on the Exam Registration link.
All students are required to make an appointment. Appointments must be scheduled by these deadlines:
- Standard appointments - at least 48 hours in advance.
- Makeup/Alternate Date exams - at least 48 hours in advance.
- Accommodated Exams - at least 7 days in advance.
- Zoom sessions - at least 7 days in advance.
Appointments CANNOT be scheduled by phone or email.
We strongly recommend you review our Policies for Taking Exams information page before submitting your reservation request.
We use RegisterBlast to make exam appointments. This system allows students to make, reschedule, and cancel their own appointments. Please note the following:
- You must select the exam type ("group") from the dropdown menu to begin scheduling your exam. "Group" is simply the type of exam you wish to take. Be sure you are selecting the right exam type, or you may not find your exam listed.
- Missouri State Online CBT means it's a computer based exam, such as through Blackboard.
- Missouri State Online PBT means it's a paper-based exam.
- If a price is listed next to your exam name, there is a required sitting fee which must be submitted via our Pay For Your Exam page.
- You can make, reschedule, and cancel appointments at your convenience through the RegisterBlast system.
- If you do not see the exam type you want to take listed, contact the Testing Center at TestingCenter@MissouriState.edu.