Updated August 5, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and that we work with students with disabilities with immunocompromised conditions, the Disability Resource Center (DRC) needs to take extra precautions in their service delivery to increase the safety of the office. This is also to protect the employees so that they can remain working and ensuring access for students. Please read our guidelines below so that you can prepare in working with our office.
Current changes to appointments and service delivery:
The DRC physical office is open, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mask is required in order to enter our office.
- All student meetings will be done via Zoom.
- If you insist on a meeting that is in person, time and place of the meeting will be determined on the ability to obtain a space that allows for social distancing. Masks during the meeting will be required.
- The front door may be locked, but we are open.
- In order to ensure that masks are being worn, we may lock the door to check that a mask is on before entering.
- If you are unable to wear a mask, instead of visiting the office, you will need to call the office at 417-836-4192 or email us at DRC@MissouriState.edu to discuss any needs that you might have.
For the most updated information, please visit MSU's COVID-19 Information Center.