Due to COVID-19, DRC staff are working remotely. Our physical office will not be open during the week, but we are closely monitoring email during our normal business hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. For the most updated information, please visit MSU’s Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Let us know if you experience a barrier on campus, whether it's a physical barrier or involves university policies, curriculum, campus activities or even faculty/staff attitudes.
Through innovative consultation and collaboration, the Disability Resource Center leads the campus community in its commitments to recognize disability as a valued aspect of diversity, to embrace access as a matter of social justice, and design more welcoming and inclusive environments.
Our core values
- Human variation is natural and vital in the development of dynamic communities.
- Disability is a social/political concept that includes people with a variety of conditions who share common experiences.
- Inclusion and full participation are matters of social justice.
- Design is powerful and profoundly influences our daily lives.
- Universal design is essential for achieving inclusion and full participation.
- Creating usable, equitable, sustainable, and inclusive environments is a shared responsibility.
Disability Resource Center news