An education from Missouri State’s Graduate College will help you be more marketable and increase your earning power.
Graduate Tuition, Costs and Fees
Annual cost of attendance
The cost of graduate programs varies based courses, length and program fees. Please refer to the specific graduate program website for an estimate of the total cost.
The following table shows typical costs for a full-time graduate student during the 2019-20 academic year.
|Missouri resident||Non-Missouri resident|
|Total cost of attendance||$22,656||$27,930|
|Tuition and fees (yearly)||$6,250||$11,524|
|Books and supplies||$808||$808|
|Total base cost||$7,058||$12,332|
|Room and board||$9,676||$9,676|
|Estimated miscellaneous expenses||$5,922||$5,922|
Tuition and fees are based on 9 credit hours per semester (fall and spring). Learn more about the cost of attendance.
Savings for out-of-state students
Students may qualify for an out-of-state tuition waiver or reduction through the Midwest Student Exchange Program or Missouri Outreach Graduate Opportunity (MOGO) scholarship.
- Selected courses require an enrollment fee per credit hour. These fees are assessed of all students who take the courses, not just students whose majors are in the college or department.
- Selected graduate courses are at differential tuition rate per credit hour.
- While courses taught online have a higher tuition rate, students may pay a lower total price because of savings on transportation and student fees.
- International students should review international costs.
- Some courses have a supplemental fee to cover the cost of materials, supplies or other expenses directly related to the delivery of the course.
- The Board of Governors approves the fee schedule, which includes all tuition and fee rates.