Send Transcripts to Missouri State
Current high school students
Request that your school counselor sends an official transcript directly to the Office of Admissions. They can…
- Email a PDF of your transcript to Admission@MissouriState.edu, OR
- Send a hard copy to the Missouri State admissions office, OR
- Use an electronic service like Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse or SCOIR, OR
- Send your transcript through the Common Application.
Please note that transcripts sent by students or via fax are NOT considered official.
Transfer and current high school students who have taken courses for college credit
Request your official transcript from each college or university through which you’ve earned or will earn credit even if these courses appear on your high school or other college transcripts.
- College transcripts must be sent by mail from your previous school(s) directly to the Missouri State Office of Admissions to be considered official.
- Transcripts sent through Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse or eSCRIP-SAFE are also considered official.
- Transcripts sent by students or via fax are NOT considered official.
Please mail transcripts to:
Missouri State University
Office of Admissions
901 S National Ave
Springfield, MO 65897