Request Transcripts

Current high school students

Request that your school counselor send an official transcript directly to the Office of Admissions.

Current high school students who have taken courses for college credit

Request your official transcript from each college or university through which you will earn credit even if these courses appear on your high school transcript or on other college transcripts. Provide transcripts from each regionally-accredited college or university as a part of your application for admission.

Transcripts must be sent by mail from your previous school(s) directly to the Missouri State admissions office to be considered official. Transcripts sent through Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, SCOIR, or eSCRIP-SAFE are also considered to be official. Please mail transcripts to Missouri State University Admissions Office, 901 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897. Transcripts sent by students or via fax are not considered official.