Get started on your college search
- Make sure that the courses you have taken and will take next year fulfill the 24 unit high school core curriculum requirements.
- Become familiar with Missouri State and explore the majors that interest you.
- Talk to your high school counselor to find out more about dual credit opportunities during your junior and senior year. To view how credit transfers, use our Transfer Course Equivalency Guide.
- Follow Missouri State University on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Begin keeping a journal or record of your high school activities, awards and more for future scholarship applications.
- Visit the Missouri State University campus. Schedule a tour by calling 800-492-7900 or 417-836-6614 or visit our campus visit web page.