The 11,286 square foot natatorium in the Foster Recreation Center offers a number of great features for swimmers:
- A 7,000 square foot pool, which can hold more than 450 swimmers
- Water warmed to 85-86 degrees
- Lanes for lap swimming
- Underwater bench seating with hydrotherapy back jets
- Water-current channel for walking and therapy
- LED lights that will change color at night
- A 16-seat spa in pool area
- A sauna near the pool area
- A 20 yard zip line
The Aquatic Center features the following accessibility features:
- Zero-depth, three-foot wide ramp going into water with hand rails
- Water wheelchair with shoulder harness and seat belt
- Power lift, capable of lifting 300-400 pounds., including foot rest and seat belt
- Universally accessible locker rooms
- Elevator access to Aquatic Center lower level
- Trained and friendly aquatic staff on duty during all Aquatic Center hours ready to assist when needed.
Changing areas and lockers
As a member, you have access to lockers with electronic locks, so you don’t need to bring a lock—simply program a combination when you come to the pool.
The pool locker rooms also include hair dryers and SuitMate bathing suit spinners. SuitMate removes up to 95 percent of the water in a suit in 10 seconds while protecting the fabric.
Towels are available to rent for a $1 fee. View the Locker and Towel Rental page for more details.