Missouri State University is developing a new, two-year inclusive college program for people, ages 18–26, with intellectual disabilities called Bear Power (Promoting Opportunities for Work, Education and Resilience).
Subscribe to the Bear Power blog
Get the latest happenings delivered directly to your inbox!
Show your support
Consider making a gift. Join other families and friends of future Bears in contributing to the financial support of Bear Power.
Bear Power Donors
The Bear Power team would like to extend a special thank you to the donors who contributed at the $1,000 level or above. Your generous contributions have allowed for further development of the program! We appreciate your support!
- Richard and Jana Bachus
- Dee Bachus
- Community Foundation of the Ozarks Inc.
- Jordan Heinz State Farm
- Gregory and Jennifer Spears
- Michael and Kathy McCormick
- Penmac Staffing Service Inc.
- Randy and Pam Bachus
- Terry and Gretchen Heinz
- Robert E Low / Prime
- Southern Missouri Containers
- Down Syndrome Group of the Ozarks
- State Farm Companies Foundation
- Mike and Rhonda McCoy