University Marching Band Grants

University Marching Band Grants are available for students in the marching band, regardless of major. Students may audition for a marching band grant during the spring semester of their senior year in high school. Transfer students may audition during the spring semester as well.

Band Grants are awarded on:

  1. Ability
  2. Needs of the band
  3. Available funds

University Marching Band Grants can be renewed each semester, provided the following requirements are met:

  • Participate in marching band during the fall semester
  • Participate in assigned concert band in the spring semester
  • Enrollment in a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester
  • Maintain an overall GPA of 2.5